Reports to: Service Centre Manager
Main purpose: To provide the first point of contact to customer base in appropriate languages, to coordinate subcontractor field activities and the logistic activity and support procurement activities, and to maintain internal service management database update.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- To offer a prompt, professional and pro-active call management service to customers in English and at least two other language as specified. Update customer records with details of the inquiry and the response, make sure all the service requests entered in the database are fully and correctly detailed. Give feedback to customers about their requests
- To ensure that 80% of telephone calls are answered within 20 seconds
- To ensure that e-mails arriving in the email@example.com account are responded to within 30 minutes during business hours
- To set quality standards for maintaining accurate, timely and succinct but sufficiently detailed call notes.
- Coordinate subcontractor and/or employee field activity, being point of contact for both customer and subcontractor/employee
- Escalate customer’s request to other offices and/or departments (Operations, Sales, Finance)
- Handling DOA/RMA requests directly with external suppliers and liaise with administration team in case of customer recharge requests
- Carry out secretarial and general administration tasks related to the operations area, e.g. fax, mailing for customers and suppliers, update company’s records, Prepare service management report using internal database application
- Multi-lingual Italian/Spanish
- Experience of preparing reports.
- Data entry skills
- Computer literate (Office applications / Web Portal experience)
- Able to learn quickly in order to acquire the product knowledge to answer customers’ questions accurately
- A motivated professional who has strong interpersonal skills
- A reliable team player
- Methodical and proactive.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral.
- Able to work independently and prioritize effectively.
- Strong analysis, verbal and written communication skills.