Based at: Home or Head/Regional office
Main purpose: To provide Technical Support to our customer base. This role will involve assistance with installations, providing ongoing proactive support and remote monitoring. Responsibility for working closely with the Product team and ensuring any operational ad-hoc fixes are incorporated into new software releases. Provide technical support and coordinate any 3rd party internal/external suppliers to reach an acceptable conclusion for the hotel/guest issues.
- Support installations and upgrades of Linux based platforms
- Provide proactive support and online diagnostics of live sites
- Development of scripts and tools where required to aid analysing and debugging problems from the field
- Ensure that Global Service Centre ticket queues are maintained correctly and ensure no backlog develops
- Provide proactive monitoring and either resolve directly or drive resolution through other teams
- Provide technical escalation support for 1st level and 2nd level shift engineers
- Develop process document to help improve 1st / 2nd level shift engineers efficiency and allow them to resolve more issues themselves
Competency / Performance Drivers
- Excellent team player
- Methodical and proactive
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Able to work independently and prioritise effectively
- Strong analysis, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage 3rd party suppliers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise
- Sys Admin level of Linux knowledge
- Scripting languages; Bash, Perl
- Software/Server installation & support
- LAN/WAN/Remote Diagnostics/SNMP skillsets
- Networking including Cisco
- Wi-Fi knowledge
- Knowledge of Web technologies, Java/J2EE, Linux, Postgres/Oracle, XML, HTML are desirable
- Interactive Televisions experience
- Programming languages: Java, C.C++
- Cisco Certified Network Associate qualified
If interested, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based at: Home/country office
Main purpose: To drive net new revenue acquisition and work with account managers to upsell into a nominated set of customers and prospects, normally defined as a geographic region of the country.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Identifying prospective new clients either net new to Quadriga or through working with an account manager to uncover new clients within an existing base by selling and upselling a variety of new technology platforms
- Identifying, creating and winning new opportunities across a broad variety of technology platforms in competitor accounts, newly constructed hotels and hotels that do not currently have the necessary/appropriate hospitality technologies Examples of technologies include Wi-Fi, interactive TV systems, networks and mobile applications
- Recognising and supporting net new revenue acquisition by working with the Director of Global Account’s where appropriate
- Timely and accurate reporting of activity (pipeline, forecast, etc.) as required by Regional Director or Sales Manager
- To devise and develop account plans and deliver results against them
- To develop and maintain multi-level customer relationships, especially at senior management and Director level
- When appropriate, attend industry forums, conferences, and exhibitions to uncover new opportunities & maintain relationships with existing customers
- Working closely with marketing, finance, and operations colleagues in Quadriga to drive the overall sales and revenue performance
- Maintaining awareness of activity in the hotel sector in Quadriga’s operating regions to include key chains, owners, franchises, etc.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the hotel industry and marketplace
- Maintain a good working knowledge of business issues that impact hotels, hotel owners, and brands
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Quadriga’s products and services, and be able to identify how they compare to the offerings of competitors
- At all times work in a way that supports and exemplifies the core values promoted by Quadriga
Competency / Performance Drivers:
- Proven ability to prospect, lead generate, cold call, close
- Able to travel throughout country as required
- Self starter
- Based from country office, but expectation is the person will be ‘on the road’ 90% of the time
- Minimum 2 years sales, pre-sales or account management experience preferably within Hospitality IT
- Experience of the UK hospitality market
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi, mobile technology, hospitality TV systems desirable
Benefits: Commission, car allowance, pension, healthcare, phone
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Reports to: Service Centre Manager
Main purpose: To provide the first point of contact to customer base in appropriate languages, to coordinate subcontractor field activities and the logistic activity and support procurement activities, and to maintain internal service management database update.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- To offer a prompt, professional and pro-active call management service to customers in English and at least two other language as specified. Update customer records with details of the inquiry and the response, make sure all the service requests entered in the database are fully and correctly detailed. Give feedback to customers about their requests
- To ensure that 80% of telephone calls are answered within 20 seconds
- To ensure that e-mails arriving in the firstname.lastname@example.org account are responded to within 30 minutes during business hours
- To set quality standards for maintaining accurate, timely and succinct but sufficiently detailed call notes.
- Coordinate subcontractor and/or employee field activity, being point of contact for both customer and subcontractor/employee
- Escalate customer’s request to other offices and/or departments (Operations, Sales, Finance)
- Handling DOA/RMA requests directly with external suppliers and liaise with administration team in case of customer recharge requests
- Carry out secretarial and general administration tasks related to the operations area, e.g. fax, mailing for customers and suppliers, update company’s records, Prepare service management report using internal database application
- Multi-lingual Italian/Spanish
- Experience of preparing reports.
- Data entry skills
- Computer literate (Office applications / Web Portal experience)
- Able to learn quickly in order to acquire the product knowledge to answer customers’ questions accurately
- A motivated professional who has strong interpersonal skills
- A reliable team player
- Methodical and proactive.
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral.
- Able to work independently and prioritize effectively.
- Strong analysis, verbal and written communication skills.
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Main purpose: The role of the Pre-Sales Specialist is to provide pre-sales technical support to Quadriga customers and sales teams. They will take full ownership for and manage all aspects of projects during the pre contract stages and where required will manage the reliance on non pre-sales staff, such as tech support, product & technology and field engineers.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Provide full technical specifications and support to Sales to enable a proposal/presentation/quotation to be submitted to potential Quadriga customers
- Assist with any pre sales demonstrations at Sales/Customer meetings
- Assist Project Managers with surveys (as required) to ensure that the correct solution is considered
- Assist and manage solution design to ensure that the correct solution is considered
- Build relationships with existing Quadriga customers to solidify purchased products and solutions
- Act as a communication channel to sales upon any Client/Competitor/Market Intelligence and for any other additional opportunities uncovered during client interactions
- To help train (with appropriate vendor / manufacturer assistance if appropriate) the sales functions in various products and solutions and will work with Marketing to help define the go to market strategy
- Technically specify installation requirements including installation and delivery timelines to assist Project Managers with successful customer sign off
- Work with Project Managers to ensure that scoping & pricing work is accurate and profitable and hat everything possible has been done to guarantee quality of installation/commissioning provided to Quadriga customers meets agreed/budget costs through UAC / UAT
- Liaise with and provide an effective interface between the customer, Quadriga Sales and Service Team
- Work closely with the Product and Technology teams to fully understand the technical and commercial aspects of the Product/Solution
- Visit sites and attend progress meetings as and when required
- Proactively manage all shortages and issues relating to product ensuring timely resolution and facilitating timely communication to all appropriate parties
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware/software and network configuration
- Strong product/Solution, Industry, Competitive knowledge
- 3-5 years in pre-sales project management experience in multi-site installations
- Understanding of digital/analogue head-end technology and digital and wifi networks
- Customer and Sales focused – strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent demonstration skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Very commercially minded
- Can take a project lead and work on own ingenuity
- Onsite leadership and motivation skills of people at all levels
- Financially astute of cost management
- Excellent written and oral English, plus languages of region working in
Press Contact: Vicky Daniels, Marketing Manager – Europe
Phone: +44 (0) 118 916 7181 Email: Vicky.Daniels@quadriga.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Company introduces IQx platform and suite of integrated IQ solutions in Europe
Theale, Berkshire – 07 Nov. 2016 – Quadriga is pleased to announce the introduction of the IQx platform and suite of integrated IQ solutions for hoteliers in Europe. IQx is the company’s fully integrated enterprise-grade technology platform and Central Management System that all future products will be built on and integrated through for configuration, deployment, and support globally. The debut of IQx from Quadriga will take place in Paris at Equip Hotel 06-10 November which follows the Americas announcement of the platform and integrated solutions at HITEC New Orleans 2016 this June.
IQx was designed as a universal platform that provides all of the guest-facing technologies required by a hotelier including high speed internet, interactive television, over-the-top content and streaming through an integrated Chromecast experience, digital signage, mobile device integration, and room control functionality.
The IQx Central Management System provides full management of the system infrastructure (hardware), configuration, content, monitoring, reporting and analytics for hoteliers in a single dashboard application. It is designed to make hoteliers’ lives easier through the use of technology regardless of whether their role is general manager, IT director, customer service or marketing officer. The dashboard service tools enable hoteliers to control all of their guest facing experiences through one universal integrated platform from a single source technology vendor globally.
The IQx Portal gives hoteliers the ability to centrally manage their property or portfolio of properties connected through the web-based, anywhere access dashboard application for a consistent and reliable guest experience regardless of device or location. The platform and solutions provide revenue-generating capabilities such as promotional brand management, OTT advertising and additional operational cost and time saving efficiencies.
“We are excited to share the company’s global technology vision with hoteliers at Hotel Equip,” says Jean-Philippe Delouis, President & Managing Director EMEA. “The flexible IQx platform ensures that we can provide a foundation for future growth and innovation to meet the fast paced change in customer and technology demands that hoteliers are experiencing today.”
In addition to the innovative technology, hoteliers can rely on the breadth and depth of our sales, operations and support team’s talent supporting their initiatives which includes services such as installation, project management, network design, creative, technical and end-user support.
Quadriga is a leading international provider of guest technology managed services that enhances engagement, generates additional revenue, and fuels value for hotels through a continued focus on the global customer experience.
Quadriga is part of the Exceptional Innovation (EI) family of companies and affiliates which benefits from the technology innovation driven by EI. The Group is constantly at the forefront of hospitality guest technology with its IQx platform and suite of integrated IQ solutions for hoteliers.
With our combined reach, range and resources, we provide our customers a unified platform for driving their vision into their markets using consistent and reliable entertainment and connectivity services. Our solutions leverage the platform to assist our customers in making intelligent decisions to actively engage and inspire the people they serve.